Top 10 Best Hollywood Movies in 2022 #then_and_now #shorts
1. Avatar: The Way of Water – Release date: December 16, 2022. Director: James Cameron. Producer: James Cameron and Jon Landau.
2. Jurassic World Dominion – Release dates: May 23, 2022 (Mexico City). Director: Colin Trevorrow. Producer: Frank Marshall and Patrick Crowley.
3. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – Release dates: May 2, 2022 (Dolby Theatre). Director: Sam Raimi. Producer: Kevin Feige.
4. The Batman – Release dates: March 1, 2022 (Lincoln Center). Directer: Matt Reeves. Producer: Dylan Clark and Matt Reeves.
5. Thor: Love and Thunder – Release date: July 8, 2022 (Bangladesh). Director: Taika Waititi. Producer: Kevin Feige and Brad Winderbaum.
6. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Release date: November 11, 2022. Director: Ryan Coogler. Producer: Kevin Feige and Nate Moore.
7. Top Gun: Maverick – Release date: May 27, 2022 (USA). Director: Joseph Kosinski. Producer: Jerry Bruckheimer, Tom Cruise, Christopher, McQuarrie, David Ellison.
8. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 – Release date: April 8, 2022 (USA). Director: Jeff Fowler. Producer: Neal H. Moritz, Toby Ascher, Toru Nakahara, Hitoshi Okuno.
9. Uncharted – Release date: February 18, 2022 (USA). Director: Ruben Fleischer. Producer: Charles Roven; Alex Gartner; Avi Arad; Ari Arad.
10. Fantastic Beasts: The Sets of Dumbledore – Release dates: 29 March 2022 (London). Director: David Yates. Producer: David Heyman; J. K. Rowling; Steve Kloves; Lionel Wigram; Tim Lewis.
#besthollywoodmovies #Then_&_Now #then_and_now
© My video is in accordance with the Fair Use Law of YouTube.
© Copyright by Then & Now channel.
– Please do not REUP
Thanks for watching! Please subscribe for more videos.
DISCLAIMER: Portions of footage found in this video are not original content produced by ‘’Then & Now’’. Portions of stock footage were gathered from multiple sources.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is permitted by copyright statutes that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance favor of fair use.
Leave a Reply